Glammistry Festival is a beauty and wellness festival that showcases regional talent on international standards. Filled with interesting panel discussions, make up masterclasses, celebrity appearances, blogger activations, Make Up Artists (MUA) pavilions as well as interactive exhibitions. The event will host various festivities and will offer visitors a chance to be exposed to multiple international and local brands in the industry as well as a platform for knowledge on the upcoming trends in fashion, health and empowerment. The event aims to highlight the potential for creativity and entrepreneurship in the region.
This is a Program Manager role within the business team with the objective of creating content specific to the Festival and helping both our local and overseas partners with the integration of their brand with the Festival. This extends to liaising with, and interviewing brand owners (and their community of end-users) to drive invitations and tailor content.
The Program Manager should have a strong interest in consumer brands, media, business and culture, and possess the ability to think strategically about how these elements interact. An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to adapt to a variety of business and cultural initiatives are critical. Here, the Program Manager will provide insights and recommendations including business and brand strategies, insights/trends studies, competitive research reports, insights that fuel the development of creative concepts related to the project.
The Program Manager will need to deliver content such as event and process integration briefing. This includes coordination with internal teams and external partners (venue owners, government factions) to ensure logistics are in place to support the ongoing success of the program. In order to do this, you’ll independently maintain relationships within the customer, partner and internal ecosystem. This role will incorporate travel on a regular basis (once or more per month) to China. The Program Manager will also need to update and maintain regular reporting to Director and various stakeholders.
• Minimum Bachelor in any discipline
• Experience in a sales, marketing and business development
• Over 5 years project management experience
• 2-3 years event production experience
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proficient knowledge of Project Management programmes to track project progress and provide regular project status updates.
• Confidence in managing various stakeholders including C suite and government personnel.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
• Thrives on working in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
• Self-driven and independent.Ability to work systematically.
• Excellent organisational and project management skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Design, execute, and manage projects – travelling to China to assist on the ground or to deliver content.
• Ensure timely updates/forecasts of each deliverable prior to check-in meetings.
• Keep all document management repositories for program updated and logically organised for ease of use by team members.
• Evaluate data, develop recommendations, and resolve problems of diverse scope.
• Manage events and campaigns from start to finish, and communication with customers pre & post events to actively encourage participation.
• Manage communications within the core program team and satellite teams.
• Mentor new team members, helping them get up to speed on the program.
• Establish and maintain professional relationships and communications with customers and partners.
• Where applicable, manages complex customer relationships inclusive of remediation/engagement plans and associated cadence meetings with customers.
• Regular travel (once or more per month) to execute on customer engagements where needed.