We are looking for a dynamic, innovative, and experienced individual to act as the motivational, operational and analytical leader of our programs, and to provide the day to day operations backbone of our business.
This includes, but not limited to: Managing the organization, logistics, execution and quality control of the events, creation and execution of detailed work plans and timelines, development and management of operation budget while exercising cost and expense control.
An important element of the role is bringing a portfolio-wide perspective to the planning and delivery of these services by innovation to create an engaging and experiential outcome for the event.
He/she will also design and implement an overall risk management framework, analyzing and addressing risks to make sure the programs achieve their objectives. He/she will educate and drive adoption of risk considerations into project and business execution.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Possess a Degree in any discipline with experience in event planning
- Lead the development of important event components such as contingency plan, safety management plan and communications plan
- Maintain strong internal and external communications with all event stakeholders
- Achieve company goals by helping to plan and organize logistically successful
- Performing other event and administrative related duties as assigned by management
- To provide regular progress updates of assigned work to Marketing Communications Manager and Management.
Personal Attributes Required
- Ability to coordinate multiple events
- Ability to adapt to changing dynamics
- Ability to work independently with sound judgment and strong initiative
- Ability to work unsociable and long hours during event weekends
- Self-Motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Able to travel overseas on short notice
- Able to commence work immediately
- Organized with a strong eye for details
- Digitally savvy with social media, website and other digital platforms
- Professional Maturity; Ability to Assimilate Constructive Criticism