In partnership with the official organiser of the world-class Electronic Dance Music (EDM) festival – Mysteryland, Twilight Music festival is bound to set foot in Asia. We are seeking a well-rounded music coordinator with relevant experience in handling and coordinating an EDM event in Asia. The candidate should have 3-5 years of experience as a music coordinator.
- Suggest potential line-ups for Twilight Music Festival.
- Handle contracts and invoices with talents and agencies.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships and communications with talents and agencies.
- Co-ordinate and plan for performers’ travel requirements.
- Ensure that logistics are in place to support the ongoing success of the event.
- Manage the overall quality of event-goers’ expectations and experience.
- Maintain tight cost control over event budget.
- Perform other event and administrative related duties as assigned by Management.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Keen interest in the EDM music scene
- Ability to work independently with sound judgement and strong initiative
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Organised with a strong eye for details
- Professional maturity; Ability to assimilate constructive criticism